Monday, June 30, 2008

Another great day!

The youth team traveled to the slum area again today and met with students from one of the schools.  The students are seeing things that they have never been exposed to before, and are quite taken back with their experiences.  After additional home visits were made, the team traveled to their next destination.  Tomorrow they will be going to another school where they will be speaking and singing for the first time.  Please pray that they will allow God to speak through them, and that they rely on God and not on themselves.  Pray that they will not be nervous, and that they will allow the Holy Spirit to work through them.  Pray that God will continue to reveal Himself to the team members, as well the Kenyan people.  Please pray for continued good health and rest. 
"I love you, O Lord, my strength.  The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge.  He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold."  Psalm 18:1-2     

6 comments:

Doug Lucas said...

You are acting as the Lord's hands and feet -- "boots on the ground" for Him!

Doug

Anonymous said...

Yay for continued good health and rest! Missing you.

Charissa and Family

ThePooleys said...

Aaron R we are thinking of you! Lots of love from Aunt Sherry and the Pooley gang.

Don W said...

Don & Joan
We praise God that you arrived safely in Kenya and began the work that He had set out for you. We continue to pray for you daily that you will do the Lord's will and for your safety.
Sing for the Lord Taylor, sorry we didn't contact you sooner but didn't know how to use blog.
Nan and Pop

Karin said...

Hi Tom,

We miss you and are praying for you to be God's vessel this trip.
Stay healthy and safe. Lots of love,

mom, dad, and Anya

Lisa said...

Aaron,
We are so proud of what you and the team are doing there! Allow the Holy Spirit to guide you in all you do. Know that we are daily praying for you and the team. We can't wait to hear how God used you in Africa! We love you so much!
Lisa, Dad, Michael, Hannah, Jacob & Jolie